Need an expirienced coder for help on a new War MOD...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SpyderBane

Mapper-like
Jul 18, 2000
*points* Over there.
Visit site
Hey Peeps,
Me and several other are putting together yet another realistic 'real time' MOD thie MOd is taking place in WW I and WWII style...
We are attempting to make a very horific and scary MOd that will make you p*ss in you pants because it is so freaking realistic...
Well anyways I(we) am(are) looking for a fairly expirenced coder who would like to help...
In exchange not only will you be able to participate in a great War MOD= ) But I will personally let you throw in a readme or even a small mutator of your own design into all my upcoming maps that I realease so you are there by getting a free site or mutaor promotion(the mutator won't be inside my level itself but in a seperate file in the winzip file I use for my map)

Pretty sweet deal,no? If you want to check out our geocities page @ http://www.geocities.com/ric0_a/warheroesmainpage.html

Its not much but we will soon be hosted by PU itself...

Plz contact either me @ backward@prodigy.net or our webmaster and creator @ sophie@antinoro.freeserve.co.uk

Thanx and Sincerely,
SpyderBane