Necris Violet

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

`Ghost`

'Spookje'
Nov 7, 2004
Wales, UK
a2gaming.cjb.net
:mad: bit disappointed in it, but here goes. Not quite finished, will do the boots and then go over the whole body with some more detail I think... Personally I hate it

Preview_Violet5.jpg

If that didnt finish you off, heres a frontal :lol:

Preview_Violet6.jpg

Can some one try pointing out where it is I've gone wrong. It looked fine until one day I took a look at it and thought... suck fest.

Well I really hate it, if the majority agree I might start a new body from scratch and make a worse body to make the first look awesome :lol:

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
I really like where you´re going with this.

The texture you use for the suit looks good...now try to add some shading there.
The chest looks a bit plain...try to add pouches or zips...something to make it a bit more interesting.
Same goes for the black armor on her stomach area.
If you need inspiration check out the Necris body texture from the ECE Bonus pack and try to copy some of the parts.

Keep it up!
You´ve got potential.:)

Last edited:

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
I think the body is fine, a bit more detail in the areas slaughter mentioned would help (maybe some colored parts ect.) Also I'd check it out ingame to see if there is to much contrast between the face and the body (face may need to be darkened a tad bit)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
The body looks great so far :tup:

I third the suggestions above and look forward to it

`Ghost`

'Spookje'
Nov 7, 2004
Wales, UK
a2gaming.cjb.net
Random Elite said:
I like the cloth/ flexable parts, they look like battle-worn leather.
Thats right :D I googled a leather boot, took a section from one and tried making it look battle worn, then coloured it etc

Thanks for the suggestions every one I'm keeping them in mind, tossing ideas around while I finish the boots

`Ghost`

'Spookje'
Nov 7, 2004
Wales, UK
a2gaming.cjb.net
Uh I finished Violet :D I've only just remembered my password for these forums soooo thats why there have been no updates or anything :lol: I'd update now too but I'm having computer troubles aswell (Just as I sent off the zip file to SaD). All in all nice timing really :rolleyes: