Necris Vehicles

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
Having your levi manned by your entire team in a gametype like onslaught, where speed and efficiency is vital, is just suicide. I think it's fine as it is. Well...as long as it isn't featured in smaller maps and is placed properly within the maps that is.

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
Is the forum insinuating the game is Dungeons and dragons?

any way their is a beast similar to what i described in Gears of war,
whatever the case maybe a normal dragon like creature would be too unimaginative for the series ,it would have to have an unreal twist on it!

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
gigantic cactus like flying electrical orb fighter craft that fires lightning bolts, kinda like the spheres and metal architecture on that map ctf citadel, make it move in with full mobility and have fire mines/torpedoes that look like minature versions of itself!

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
i dunnoe, but i think that they'll use more of their unreal warfare vehicles and convert some to a necris theme... like, you know, the ece onslaught vehicles were from unreal warfare, and maybe there are a couple more vehicles which were designed but not used yet...

newbie2uted

UT gamer
May 9, 2004
I hope one of the vehicles is going to be something like the mech suit from Matrix: Revolutions, where you can see the models arms and legs attached to the sensors.