{NB} not disbanding...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
me and a few other nb members are not going to let nb disband, but we are getting geared up for ut2k4 and utxmp, so see you there, and if you have anything to say, reply :)... and anyways, the current nb members should also prepare for ut2k4 also, because i know that it will be great :), for both us and uk players being able to play on the same servers without much ping worries... and anyways, vash when you are done with your break, please be ready to play me at some ut2k4, after all i know that we will have lots of fun.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
easy... just follow the following steps...
1... work on new tactics in xmp, that don't involve any spamming.
2... learn to drive the vehicles decently, if you can.
3... fix your computer problems.
4... try to get better at working as a team.

note: this is my opinion in many ways, from what i have heard, but at least i know it is a start :lol: ... and here is 1pic of me havin fun, and two ther pic i took while getting better at driving in laggy situations, but it might look a lot like i goofed off in all 3 pics.

Attachments

• parking0.jpg
    parking0.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 29
  • parking1.jpg
    parking1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 25
  • [_X_]typhoon.jpg
    [_X_]typhoon.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 41

Oh_Duh

{NB}Tenacity
Feb 24, 2004
ahem,

::cough::

::cough::

dang cold!

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of ::cough:: ....Upload clan website, recruit, and get EVERYONE in the clan a copy of 2k4 ;) :rolleyes:

Hey everyone quit picking on Dandel...that is my job. :lol:

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
flack ho said:
meh dandel sux
I guess you need to rethink that... after all, i have valid reason :).
flack ho said:
1 he resurected gutblow thred
2 he wants new version of artidozenraptors for UTXMP :D
on a small note.
#1... i just revived that thread to remind people of how we have fun on u2xmp
:lol:

#2... i just want to push you to showing more skill on mapps, i want you to show a lot more effert in the 2k4 maps, since i know that you probobly have access to the vtms and such for it.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
[[Vash]] said:
No one really read a word of what I said did they?

i actually read it :lol: but i came to the dicision to post this thread from that thread of yours... you should have said in your other thread that nobull is taking a break from u2xmp to prepare for the move on utxmp... i was just making a post stating that nb is not going to disband, just move on, or continue to work until utxmp is out :).

DarkGeneral13

ÐârkGéñ
Apr 14, 2004
UK
Dandeloreon1984 said:
i actually read it :lol: but i came to the dicision to post this thread from that thread of yours... you should have said in your other thread that nobull is taking a break from u2xmp to prepare for the move on utxmp... i was just making a post stating that nb is not going to disband, just move on, or continue to work until utxmp is out :).
I couldn't read it m8 but u should wait till im back to see NB's Potential.
By the way Vash, who r the UK members ? Send me an Email naming them ; )
Ta m8

Status
Not open for further replies.