N-ice Doggy!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
OK, as some of you know, Gabby and I got a dog this past Sunday. She is a Shiba Inu (oldest Japanese breed of dog) and her name is Sikozu. Here are some pics. Note: that's her brother in pic three.

Attachments

• Sikozu1.jpg
    Sikozu1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Sikozu2.jpg
    Sikozu2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 21
  • sikozu3.jpg
    sikozu3.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Sikozu4.jpg
    Sikozu4.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 21

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Bonecrusher said:
I like those kind of dogs. We can't get one cuz my mom can't stand the smell :rolleyes:

Oh come on.. Dogs aren't that bad.. If the dog doesn't mark its territory all over your furniture and carpet so you get that musty, nasty urine smell, doesn't roll in crap outside and bring it inside, doesn't shed all over and you don't let them get wet, then there is no smell. :eek:

Damn, reminds me we need to get another gallon of FeBreeze.. :lol: :lol:

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
TAZTG said:
Oh come on.. Dogs aren't that bad.. If the dog doesn't mark its territory all over your furniture and carpet so you get that musty, nasty urine smell, doesn't roll in crap outside and bring it inside, doesn't shed all over and you don't let them get wet, then there is no smell. :eek:

Damn, reminds me we need to get another gallon of FeBreeze.. :lol: :lol:
Also, the dog has to leave the giganitc piles of crap around to remind him where he can not crap the next time.

And about the dog smell....you won't even know it's there. Just don't leave the house.

TAZ...I have a Sam's Club close by. I'm a member so I can get you 5 gallons Febreeze for say...10 or 12 bucks. Shipping will cost you and arm and a leg. Gas prices are way high.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
_Hawk_ said:
Oh yeah, I'd like your japanese dog to meet my chinese !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You put clothes on your Mutt!! Thats so lame.. What should we dress him up as tonite?? I bet you have alot of pics with different outfits on. If not hopefully I didn't give you no crazy ideas..:lol:

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
_Hawk_ said:
It was cold - it's an argyle sweater, you n00bs!
That's why he has fur!

Of course, look at the poor thing. Anything you do probably can't make him feel worse. (Sorry, he's just one of those dogs that are so ugly they're cute.)

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Why isn't he wearing a kimono? :p

Lurk, as far as I could find out, Sikozu doesn't mean anything, it is just the name of a Red-headed character from Farscape. When we were thinking of names, we were thinking of red head names via on-screen names or actresses. It got down to Leeloo from The Fifth Element and Sikozu from Farscape. Leeloo saves the universe and Sikozu stabs everyone in the back. Sikozu won because of the possible nickname (Kozi) and because it "sounds" Japanese. :)