my server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wingsjane

Jan 12, 2013
usa
hiya i need players to come play on my server if it dose not take off then mid summer i will close it down
its ut 99 and is a ctf game call war in michigan
ip: 68.232.168.12

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
hello wingsjane, you may not have noticed but your thread would be more at home under the unreal tournament subboard here: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

since people visiting that forum are still more actively into ut99 and less into the newer stuff your responses will be more positive and you might recruit more people than having a rather non-descript thread title that leaves people wondering what game you are refering to. Just a friendly try to help and welcome to the boards :)