My Server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Original

Nov 21, 2004
Hello. I have a new server now! If anyone would like to use it for a clan match or something, just email me at UnrealAdmin@Hotmail.com

System Specs: Fiberoptic Internet.
3.2 GHZ
3MB RAM
Plus, this is a date silo so it should run smooth.

I still can not get my WebAdmin typing to work. I go into server console, I type, then it refreshes. I still can not see what I am typing or what people are typing back, the console messages are still blank. But if I log out for a while, and then come back, it will have all console messages that where before. Why is this happening? Is it because I have a wireless connection or a router?

Last edited by a moderator:

dXII][Pa

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
Jan 3, 2004
Where's the server located, Europe or US or..? And what's the IP?

And I guess you acctually have more than 3MB ram ;)

Original

Nov 21, 2004
I do not really know the guy, but he gave me this free server. It is in Philadelphia. Right now I think it is on a cable line, but he is moving to a Fiveroptic soon. After the move, everything will be ever faster, but I am fine with the way it is right now. The IP address is: 64.139.82.37:7747

Apologies in advance, the server is under construction.

Old Gil

°J2°'s resident lagger
Jun 20, 2004
you got a free server? thats awsome. now just dont pollute it with like 20 mutators no one needs :p

and i think u mean 3 GB not MB... if it was MB then i dont believe u could even run windows... or linux... or whatver it uses :p

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
You don't need to use the console. You can just access the Remote server cp. In Ut2004.ini just change the line bEnabled:false to bEnabled:true. This line is in your [Engine:Gameinfo] section. You can just enter the ip address of the server into your web browser, and the panel will appear. It is easier to change maps and mutators here than entering lines in the console. Of course, you will have to upload the maps you want through the ftp, then modify the Ut2004.ini once more.

Also, your usename and password for the server is Admin and admin. You can change this also.

Old Gil

°J2°'s resident lagger
Jun 20, 2004
what u gotta do dude, is turn it into a standard invasion server, i dont believe there is one standard invasion server... and it makes me so angry :(

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
Everytime I want to play on an invasion server, I have to download 100 mutators which takes an hour, then I get: Server cannot be reached.

I hate life lol

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Make sure you let us know the details like mapvoting yes/no, maplist, gametype(s) and so on, ok? :)

Tenkken said:
I hate life lol
Despite the many problems and issues with life, it's still incredibly popular :D

Original

Nov 21, 2004
I will be getting another 20 man Invasion server(or less). Right now, this one has to stay at five, that is what the guy told me. Once he moves to a Fiberoptic connection, I can put it at 10 people.

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
Taleweaver said:
Despite the many problems and issues with life, it's still incredibly popular :D

Yeah I read about it in a magazine, people say it's alright but a bit predictable in places. Aren't there any patches for the "problems and issues" you mentioned?
I was thinking of downloading it, but I'm not sure if I can afford the space on my HD...and besides, it doesn't have the double jump.

Last edited: