My new look!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
He remains on this side of the keyboard! ;)

I only took the shots from some random screenshots i'd taken, i have my screenshot key bound to "c" so i had tons to go through! heh heh! Anyway i played about with one and that's why i amde an avatar! it might not be great, but i thought it was a laugh for now! :D

This is it big anyway, when face was still dark!.......... I might be a bit bored! :D
sdpose3.jpg

(P.s- i swear everytime i check a thread with you in Darth you've got another animation in your sig!)

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2004
That is one nice av and the chaos axe gives a nice air and aesthetic. Oh and for now the sig is in its final stage(had to fix becuase it was the slightest hint larger or screwed up the code somehow :D).

Aug 2, 2004
I also hope you understand the 1337-esque speak. Its meant to be read as fear chaos and the epyons are in a state of powering up/victory. The only thing that may change now is the av(me want epyon av :( ).

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
shadow_dragon said:
I'm rather proud of it, you have no idea how many screenshots you have to take to get the good stuff. But when you do it's great. :)
i know, its damn much work when u get all the screens u think u need u always have to go back ingame 4 more and then work em all take the good ons out etc etc :rolleyes: *sigh*

shadow_dragon said:
Like yours Death scythe, but then anything with scythes in ranks high with me. :)

:D