1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MY LUCKY DAY

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Guest, Aug 26, 1999.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd like to announce my engagement.
    Sorry, that has nothing to do with Infiltration but I want the whole world to know it!!!!

2. farrp

farrp Guest

Good luck man. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

3. Hodag

Hodag Guest

Worked out okay for me, Good luck...

------------------
    Oh Great... another Mac
    fanatic...

4. profit

profit Guest

Congrats....

5. Warren

Warren Guest

Congradulations Neo- I myself am getting married on the 25th of Sept and yur all invited! [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Heheheeee--cough-
    Funny. O.K., where?
    BTW: From tomorrow on I'm 2 weeks away in France.
    Bye!!!

7. Hodag

Hodag Guest

God Neo, Save yorself...That country is eeeeeeeevil!!!!

------------------
    Oh Great... another Mac
    fanatic...

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, I know. But hey, maybe I can blow up their hive [​IMG]
    If anyone from France is here...sorry! I'm just kidding

9. Sledgehammer

Sledgehammer Guest

Hey, what about a webcam so we can all watch?
    It'd be really cool as all your relatives you, ahem, forgot to invite can watch, as well as the rest of the dudes here at the message board.
    /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Anyway, congratulations man!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks you all!
    I don't have a webcam, sorry /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif