My Apologies

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Mrs. Ice is going out of town next weekend, so I would love to do some online gaming Saturday and Sunday night, if anyone else is interested. Since I will still have Riley with me, I won't be available till around 9pm, but after that I'm good for all night. Except for when he wakes up. :)

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Turned out to be quite a nite. Me, Dev and Ice online in TS trying to figure out which game all 3 of us had. L4D - Nope, L4D2 - Nope, GW - Nope, looked to be UT2004 day but nope no good servers to be found. Oh Well.. Good Try..

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Thats awful... lol I'm sorry. We ended up having some company over for dinner and dessert on Saturday so it turned into a no-go for me. I've been studying for a Microsoft certification as well, taking the test tomorrow morning.

On another note, my downloads/backup drive started acting funky and now it won't read the downloads partition anymore. I'm taking this opportunity to start fresh. Ordered a Samsung SSD for my boot drive along with a 1.5 TB hard drive. Pretty big upgrade from a 250 GB Primary and 150 GB Backup :p

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
I had an outing with friends on Saturday and today was nothing but doing house work before the kids got back from visitation. Have to going with hooking up with you guys. I just have to get reading HW verified complete for my daughter but tomorrow I'm off. My son and I will most likely be playing TF2. I'm gonna have to see if I can get him to be calm enough and I might get him on TS. Remineder he is 11 years old.

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Okay, let's see if we can get this working...

I intend to gather a game night on Friday, the 2nd of March. I took a 4 day weekend to enjoy my birthday, but it would be nearly impossible to get a game night ON my birthday, so I'd like to give Friday a try. Who's in?

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I am in.. Have to take Krissy to Vet Friday morning for Surgery and bring her home that evening. Should be ready around 7:30-8 for some fun.

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I may be getting on earlier in the day on the 2nd to play some guild wars with Aaron. Not sure on the exact time yet. But I also made them aware of the gathering that evening as well.

Last edited: