MW3 free on steam

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
Untill Sunday, so install it while you can if you just wanna try it out. IMO it's the exact same as every other MW game after the 4th.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
It's almost exactly the same, but there have been some changes over the years. I've definitely received my money's worth of entertainment for what I paid. I think my favorite change in MW3 is that you can select exactly which one of your kill streaks to activate (5,6,7) instead of having to use them in reverse order of when you acquired them. I do miss the grenade launcher being awesome, it just made people so mad. The new Drop Zone game type is pretty much the best thing ever. So much fun! The single player was alright, standard fare at this point. I mean it's basically the end of the story that started with CoD4, and I'm alright with that.

Mar 6, 2004
Maybe i got bad eyes, but i find it hard to focus on things. Is that a player or a post? the snow coming down gets annoying, aswell. Many times whn going through the map i miss people running because i can't make out a player from part of some debris. I probably just got bad eyes.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Well, tried this over the free weekend. There's some okay improvements but the levels and weapons are still jokes. I've never given up on gametypes outside TDM so fast. Not to mention there was an aimbot almost every other lobby I went into. It was fun pwning all the noobs and F2P players but definitely not buying it because I know it'll get boring pretty fast like MW2 because it is MW2.