mutator problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gazmanu

Apr 8, 2006
hi,

i've been having a play with ut2vote52 all seems to be working except i can't get any of my mutators working in the clanmatch setup and this is what i want to use it for :mad:

i can set everything like i want it but none of my weapon mutators are in the mutator list and when the game starts i have normal weapons.

i've added all the mutators to the servermuts line and they work in normal games just not in the clanmatch.

can anyone help?

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
During a ClanMatch, the ServerMuts does not work as ClanMatches are very dedicated.
You need to select your Mutators in the ClanSetup as you need them.
Also remember that UT2Vote can only list a maximum of 50 Mutators, any more and they will be dumped.

To have the Mutators in the list you need to put them in the list under:
[UT2Vote52.UT2VoteMutators]

Just copy and paste one of the existing Mutators and change the information to whatever your Mutator needs.