Mutator idea.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
This isn't meant as a "serious, hyper realistic" suggestion like "oh i want a mutator that simulates the sweat from my brow stinging my eyes when i get tired from running" it's more like the exact opposite.

After playing one of those hunting games, i got to thinking how much fun it'd be to go hunt deer with the INF arsenal... and i started to wonder just how difficult it would be to make a little deer (or simply use one of the various unreal creatures) and have the AI cause it to run away when ever it detected the player.

I dunno how well it'd work in multiplayer, so it'll probably never be created, but.. i bet it'd be fun all the same.

-Freshmeat

Eternally noob
Dec 4, 2003
Denmark
Visit site
Check out DM-INF-Pigeonshoot (at combatmaps.de). You'll get rabbits and birds (and a mouse), allthough they do not run from you. Still, it is a laugh.

-Freshmeat (Shooting rabbits with robars for fun and recreation)