mut ideas

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
[GDC]Faust said:
Coded a mutator giving the energypacks the ability to repair vehicles. Thinking about the hud-thing.

Sweet, how about cameras? this has been talked about for a while (long before i made this thread).

Mar 6, 2004
The perfect mut!!!! no turret rgb mut!!!!! they get overly spammed in that map that you can't even run to a jump pad you die...or go to enemy base cuz they got 7 auto turrets there. I don't mind turrets but when they ruin the game by farming they piss me off.

Beavis

Hehe, he said 'gas'...
May 31, 2005
(GR)Killer said:
The perfect mut!!!! no turret rgb mut!!!!! they get overly spammed in that map that you can't even run to a jump pad you die...or go to enemy base cuz they got 7 auto turrets there. I don't mind turrets but when they ruin the game by farming they piss me off.
Or, get off your lazy ranger/gunner ass and hack some gens.

And how about the oft-forgotten anti-sniper mutator (oh noez!)
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=122631

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Another mut...for rangers.

Accuracy fix for sniper rifle/pistol so it's more accurate then what it's at now...it's very hard to fight rangers or whena fast moving tech comes along i'm sure it will be the same with them aswell..anyway, it's hard to hit them! you can try but me and other rangers agree it's not where it should be...sure not as easy as u2xmp but atleast alot more easier then what it's at now...

[GDC]Faust

Goblin Hunter
Apr 29, 2004
www.gamersdungeon.de
Actually, with the weaponbalance-mutator, there's instant-kill when you do a headshot (wasn't intended), but with the accuracy-problem you mentioned, I think it balances pretty well because it's hard as hell to hit the head when the target is moving. I play Ranger quite often myself and I don't feel underpowered.

Besides, a mutator to fix this would be hell to code :D

Mar 6, 2004
So 2 new muts now...conc jump and Techs can repair vehicles. God DAYUM!!!!! UTXMP is so 1 sided..and i mean the Tech side! atleast U2xmp was balanced :/