UE2 - UT2kX MusicTrigger does not fade out songs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rickst13

Feb 4, 2008
I am having this problem where I can get a music trigger to start a song, but fading out does not work for me. Instead, the song is simply cut off. Has anyone else had this problem? I have tried multiple songs with no luck.

Cryosis

Jan 19, 2008
May I ask why your overriding the music? I'm not sure how to setup the fade but I thought the UT music info item controlled all of the music switches and what not

rickst13

Feb 4, 2008
I am working on a mod with multiple songs throughout the level which change when the player gets to a certain area. For example, 1 song for outside, 1 for underground, etc. I am trying to get the music to fade into the next song when the player hits a trigger (proximity) which calls the MusicTrigger. The MusicTrigger has FadeOutAllSongs set to True with a fadeout time of 5 seconds. However, touching the trigger just cuts off the old song and starts the new. (No fadeout)