MSUC?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

C3rb3ruz

Jul 20, 2004
Will there be a version taking part in the Finals?
And will that version be available to puplic pleasure?

Samurai

Corona Leonis Entertainment
We're working on a public pleasure model, but I'm not sure about the MSUC. We haven't really heard anything, so... we'll see. But yes, public pleasure is our primary aim. Public pleasure is actually my middle name (actually, it's kind of disgusting).

Good luck with the heave-ho. We'll find out next time.

C3rb3ruz

Jul 20, 2004
gna :D
I m not native speaker and always just understood just the half - i hope the important part :D (so whatever heave ho is thx for working for puplic pleasure ;D)

Could u pleaaaaaase give us a little bit of information (there has not been any since the release) ??? ---> Stuff of the week threat ?

Samurai

Corona Leonis Entertainment
Ok. Well, we're gearing up for a new phase of Eon's development right now. Currently new design documents are being written, new schedules are being built, old assets are being re-evaluated, and we're looking at the possibility of switching to Source.

Apart from that, you must realize that we're developing assets that are far beyond the industry standard level of quality, and that takes time - especially since our active team at the moment consists of 3 people (and all of us busy with other work).

If you want to see more Eon goodies, I think we might have a bit of a plug in the next issue of PC Gamer. Someone from the magazine asked me for some screenshots, and since they haven't appeared on the website, they might just be appearing in the magazine somewhere (but don't hold them to it...).

So, that's the state of things. I'm sorry things haven't been progressing faster, but we're such a small team with so much work to do that things don't happen as quickly as we'd like.

C3rb3ruz

Jul 20, 2004
oO okay - understandable (maeh-does that exist...?...)
I guess that if u change to Source this will mean more developement work to do but it could be worth it - although i think the ut engine is just great.
I ll hope everything will be allright if u really decide to change "plattforms"
Good luck until then