MP3 players...have one?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What kind of mp3 doth thou have?

• iPod (includes minis, shuffle, and photo)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • iRiver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Creative Nomad/Xen (any make)

• Rio

• Other (specify you fool!)

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
I have a Neuros. It's a bit big, (fits in my pockets tho :) ) but it holds 20 gigs and has a bunch of cool features, like AM/FM radio, it can be upgraded by hooking it up to the comp and DLing updates, it can broadcast through your radio (you can only really hear it if you use an unused radio station) and if you hit a button while listening to the radio, it records 30 seconds of the song and next time you hook it up to the comp it finds the artist/title. If only it didn't look like a brick :lol:

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
Other.

I have a Xiro mp3 player, 128 mb.
Not much room, but it does do the job fine. I have it for a year and a half or so.
I'm not planning to buy a new one soon cause I'm listening more to my favorite radio station then to mp3's when I am away from home.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
Heh, you're lucky. I used to have 3 stations I would cycle through to see if there was a good song on, and now one of them has been turned into some Spanish station :mad:

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
other cause i use Winamp / DivX

edit: oh ,wait. what kind of PHYSICAL mp3player do I have? hmm...lol i dont. :eek: :rolleyes:
and wookie, shouldnt you know spanish by now? though it is a pain in butt to translate... :lol: ...a smiley for every sentance! :)

Last edited: