UT3 MotionBlurPC

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bazzwano

Hi, I'm Bryan
Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
It does appear on the weapon, and the effect can be increased. :) The two options in motion blur (general speaking, not 100% sure the proper names in UE3 are) are shudder speed and then another name which I forgot. :p
I downloaded this one from the direct link but mine does not have any options...

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
Yeah there isnt a great deal in terms of options anyways, basically you got the rate of turning in which the blur kicks in and the strength. Oh I should mention Im having to work on this one in moderation as it does make me alittle sick after a few too many tests :lol:

Last edited:

bignick0193

Feb 18, 2008
Can I delete ant mod anytime I want to or does it stay there forever? I would like to try some maps but don't kknow if I can delete them. Yes I'm new to pc gaming as you ccan tell

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
yes, you just have to delete them from the folder where you installed them.
I tend to keep stuff on my PC though, (and end up with a 30Gb UT2004 folder :( )

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I tried it and works flawlessy. It's nothing like the one in GOW which harmed my eyes for a while.