Most Annoying Levels in Unreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
It sometimes appear and sometimes not, its at coop tab anyway. Sometimes 3 runs monsterhunt too, but very rarely.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
hmm strange. anyway tnx for info leo.
about getting uberserker we need help leo.we cant trick him (neo&me) to join us
on 3's :p
i am planning to celebrate a starwars event soon.everyone with starwars skins/models and voicepacks.:)that would be fun i think.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
The server appears to be down, it was down when master server went down, then it went up for a while and now it's down again, we just have to wait, maybe some maintenance or anything, neonite maybe knows why it's down?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Just busy, that's all. 3 doesn't run monsterhunt any longer, only coop. It's a bit different from what you know, start weapon is ASMD f.e. BUT the emphasis on 3's is the challenge. As stated before, decospawn and akcoop (not akcoop2) mutators really spice up the game.

Oh, and decospawn doesn't add any extra health/belts/fancy weapons, but nasty monsters.

And no, I've no idea what's happening. I won't be playing online for maybe another month or so.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
These mutators are not there always, usually when it's on then second server is up called deco or akcoop. And still, 3 can run monsterhunt, can't he? I remember sometimes in the past years it was up, but nowadays it wasn't for long time.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Sometimes yes, or on the first server. 3 enabled them on occasion.
Mappacks being run are the in/famous ones such as Illhaven (ut version), shrakita, strangeworlds etc. and Zephon, UT lity, Skaarjtower and sometimes ONP/Xidia.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
well 3 is my friend i hope he doesnt take it wrong now but...i think the server should be more configurable a bit.
i know he doesnt like new stuff and to change things..but as a player i would like to choose if i wanna play deco mut or not.just for example.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Skakruk said:
The two Terraniux levels are the only maps in Unreal that I don't adore. In my first journey through Unreal I got lost there, and went around in circles for hours

Yeah who hasn't ;-) Well, I didn't get lost for hours but I can relate don't worry ;-)
And the music can become quite disturbing after a while. Too repetitive.