Moscowboy detonation

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Southern

Oct 14, 2004
When you're supposed to jump off the Moscowboy, before it explodes, the bike is supposed to travel a short distance until its timer runs out and it explodes. But sometimes, I've noticed that the bike will continue to fly around regardless of how little time is left, meaning that it begins ricocheting haphazardly against walls and things until it either hits the ground and explodes or merely disappears from the game.

This does add a certain extra element of lunacy however; to carry on shooting as a moscowboy continues to fly around to find an unlucky spot to land ;) but I was wondering whether this was meant to happen or is it something that needs addressing? I'm patched to the latest version, just in case you need to know :)

Great mod nonetheless!

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
I thought it was just lagging really bad. lol.

if you turn god mod on, then get on a moscowboy and fire it, it will go forever.....

Southern

Oct 14, 2004
I turned FF off seeing as I was practising in an offline botmatch with 11 bots in the default map that Clone Bandits starts with (the canyon map). I think Cravensmythe has it the nail on the head by saying that FF affects the Moscowboy...

cravensmythe

Amigo Bandito
Jun 30, 2004
Yorkshire, UK
Southern said:
I turned FF off seeing as I was practising in an offline botmatch with 11 bots in the default map that Clone Bandits starts with (the canyon map). I think Cravensmythe has it the nail on the head by saying that FF affects the Moscowboy...

It also does not detonate when coliding with certain objects when ff is off, if I remember rightly riding into the pumps and bailing just before ends up with the bike bouncing off the pump.

I originally thought I prefered friendly fire off as per ons but after running it for a while like this I decided that clone bandits is a lot more fun with friendly fire on as I like accidentally killing my team mates with a cuda :lol:

Southern

Oct 14, 2004
Hehe, but because I'm at Uni at the moment and my connection won't allow me to play UT2004 online (ports blocked I'm afraid) I have to play with FF off because the botz are too stupid and end up team killing themselves or me. I can see what you mean about keeping FF on though.

I can't wait to get online with this mod; it's an absolute blast to screech around the map in nicely modelled cars and kick some arse!