More More More!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pat

BANNED
Dec 14, 2001
A Bubble
:chainsaw: is there any mod/mute that makes the ability for 32 bots? cuz if there isnt i dont think it would be hard to do........

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
There used to be one on MS but maybe it got lost in the move.

If anyone has bot32, would they upload that sucka for this guy?

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
uh, you might wanna be civil about it, or no one will upload it for you even if they do have it.

Or if you wanted, you can start a game with a 16 bot max, then type in the console without quotes "addbots 16" to get 32 bots and yourself. That would work.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
ah there's your manners ;)

yes you can add more than 32 bots. But, what happens is after 32 bots, the game does not have any more bot configs, so it will repeat the 32nd bot over and over again. And there's no more names so they will start being called Bot33, Bot34, etc.

But yeah you can add as many as you want, or as many as your system can handle. Just don't add them all at once..... if you want 500 bots, I'd advise adding about 50 at a time or your game might crash. Kind of like when I accidentally added 2490 bots at once... :D

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
welwl my gaem crasahsed cvsauwer of too masny bots at once

and yea im druhrnk rigth now