More FLYBYs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xen

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Thanks guys,

I've tried it....it finally worked.

I managed to loop the whole sequence, but there's a bit of staggered change from last Interpolation Point and the 1st one. Do I need to properly aligned them or put some more points close between eash other. Or could it be there's a bit of tweaking somewhere ?

Ahhhh....one more thingy....how do you actually do some cool rotation (i.e instead of just facing in one direction) while in the flybys ?

Thanx again,

Xen

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
For that looping question, I believe if you are going to have it loop, just have the last interpolation point near the first, just like in Unreal.unr.

For your second question, if you want to rotate him when he's flying, go to each interpolation point, and in a different camera angle, selcelt it, hold ctrl, and move it up, down and different angles. Works to a charm. PeAcE...

-------

Jenkins