More cat-girls, please...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xada-Hgla

Outer God
Apr 11, 2004
I've been seeing some really nice models of cat-girls recently, and thought it might be kind of neat to have an entire cat-girl skinpack usuable with UT2004. I'd do something like that myself, but considering that I'm a complete newbie to modeling and such, I'm not really proficient to do something like that myself just yet.

Now, I suppose I should stress that I'd like to see someone make something from scratch, and not borrow someone else's (At least, not without asking first ;) ), but if anyone has any skill in modelling and skinning as to be able to do that, I would very much appreciate it! :D

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
I have more skins for my cat.
If you like them, I can submit to SkinCity.
Does anybody want them?

Attachments

• Shot00001.JPG
    Shot00001.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 210
  • Shot00002.JPG
    Shot00002.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 157
  • Shot00003.JPG
    Shot00003.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 156
  • Shot00004.JPG
    Shot00004.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 137

Xada-Hgla

Outer God
Apr 11, 2004
Hide said:
I have more skins for my cat.
If you like them, I can submit to SkinCity.
Does anybody want them?

Very nice! :tup: (And coincidentally, you also were the exact person I wanted to ask... ;) ) Yeah, upload them whenever you can! :D

Oh, I also noticed a minor graphical glitch with the "Marygold" model (Specifically, the top part of her hair doesn't quite come together...) That might need a little fixing, but game-wise, it works fine. Again, fabulous work! :tup:

Last edited:

Xada-Hgla

Outer God
Apr 11, 2004
SaD said:
I don´t want to scare you , but you have to wait till may the 8th.

The releaselist @ SkinCity is reeeeaaaallllly long :D .

The 8th? :eek: Yeah, you guys apparently must get a lot more submissions that need sorting through than I realized... :hmm: Oh well, no worries then... It'll happen when it happens. :D:tup:

Xada-Hgla

Outer God
Apr 11, 2004
I just downloaded the new skins, Hide...

...and I must say, you've really outdone yourself with the new ones. Thank you! They're the best ones yet! :D :tup: I bow to your talents. :notworthy:

Xada-Hgla

Outer God
Apr 11, 2004
I thought of this idea last night...

...if you're interested, Hide. Anyway, how about a "Snow Leapord" skin (It would be pretty much like the "Marygold" skin, except it would be white fur with black spots)? That's about the only thing I can think of that you haven't done with your cat-girl yet... ;)

Last edited:

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
Leopard, snow leopard, puma, cheetah, black jaguar...
Because the cat is my favorite, I will make the skins some other time.
By the way, there is no more cat-girl now, but a bunny-girl. :)

Attachments

• BunnyEris.JPG
    BunnyEris.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 110

Xada-Hgla

Outer God
Apr 11, 2004
Hide said:
Leopard, snow leopard, puma, cheetah, black jaguar...
Because the cat is my favorite, I will make the skins some other time.
By the way, there is no more cat-girl now, but a bunny-girl. :)

Very cool! :D:tup: Did you just upload this?

Xada-Hgla

Outer God
Apr 11, 2004
I was just wondering Hide...

...may I redistribute these skins? I know of a few other skinning/mapping sites besides Skin City, and I think they're so good, they should be shared. :D So, may I have your permission to do that?

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
Originally Posted by Xada-Hgla
...may I redistribute these skins? I know of a few other skinning/mapping sites besides Skin City, and I think they're so good, they should be shared. So, may I have your permission to do that?
OK.

Originally Posted by Xada-Hgla
Very cool! Did you just upload this?
Originally Posted by NATO_chrisjm
OMG IT'S A MANGA SYILE BUNNY GIRL !
Must get !
Thank you. That bunny is a skin for "LittleEris" model.
"LittleEris for UT2K4" was done from considerably before. However this model is using "custom species" type mod. To check the compatibility with the new patch, I was waiting for that patch to come out.
And, I installed the patch and confirmed that it worked correctly.
I will submit the "LittleEris" model and the "Bunny" skin soon. :)