Moonlit Studios Now Recruiting For Latest MOD

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jashper

Aug 16, 2004
Hey,

My name is Tommy Anderson (President of Moonlit Studios), and I'm here to tell you about the latest news and development of Moonlit Studios. I am looking for anyone who is interested in starting up our latest MOD for UT2k4. Right now we don't have any type of ideas of where we would like to start this MOD, and are looking for people who are interested in starting this whole MOD from complete scratch.

The following positions are available:
1. One Coder (Lead Coder For Now)
2. One Designer (I'm The Lead Designer)
3. One Web Designer (Lead Web Designer For Now)
4. One Mapper (Lead Mapper For Now)
5. One Modeler (Lead Modeler For Now)
6. One Skinner (Lead Skinner For Now)
7. One Sound Artist (Lead Sound Artist For Now)

After all positions have been filled, all of us will decide on what type of MOD we would like to do, and then production will begin. If you are interested in starting up this MOD with Moonlit Studios, please send an e-mail to our business e-mail address MoonlitStudios@aol.com , but if you would like a much faster response, send an e-mail to my personal address JamesBondFever@aol.com .
Thank You For Your Time,

-Tommy Anderson
President of Moonlit Studios

Last edited:

GuruKnight

May 7, 2004
President of a company that does not yet have an actual product?

Well good luck, but I dont see how you can have a company and not have much more than an email address from aol.

GuruKnight

May 7, 2004
I can say from personal experience that trying to recruit even with an idea is pretty much useless. You gotta have the experience. I had tried to recuit for my TD mod months ago on several forums but not 1 soul offered to help.

But now, after our alpha release, we get offers to do mapping or modellling. The difference is that we have shown we are serious and we can make our idea a reality.

All I can say to the OP is instead of doing this, you should try to join a mod already in progress. Then, try to start your own mod using your experience as leverage.