monstAr

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
funkblast said:
That looks freaking awesome.

That looks freaky :eek: Cool though, I like to see models where the authors have taken the time to animate it themselves, like Slyrr's models (Bender, Deinonychus, JunkMech all being good examples :tup: ). Oh, and Effigy, can't forget Effigy, that is a kickass model - shame it hasn't got a proper vehicle_driving animation thoiugh :( Looks funny as hell seeing him running along on the roof of a scorpion, mind you :lol:

Mr.Sizzle

Im too hot to sizzle
May 30, 2004
United Kingdom
Thats a very impressive mode & skin you found there :D I will have to give it a try one time, it looks like what one of the enimies is going to look like in Doom 3 :p

Jean-Luc

May 15, 2004
very nice skin

Demon.jpg

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
ach! my eyes..thats the weirdest thing since those "spider with head in glass jar" models from UT.

Ya know what would be sweet for 2k4? Some more of those "warhammer marine" styled suckas...

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
AMMAGETSVM said:
spider with head in glass jar

Sounds like the Bomar Monks in Star Wars. You see one walking out of Jabba's palace in RotJ as Luke walks in through the main door. They have their brain removed eventually and have it pickled and put in a big glass canopic jar, which can be attached to a spider walking frame for when they want to move around the place. Quite bizarre really :)