Monitor test

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Here's a quick test for your monitor.
Next to the arrow you should see a blinking red and green light----->

If you do not, you may have to perform a snoo removal on your monitor.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
But I like snoo!

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
I didn't see a blinking red and green light!? Maybe I need to format my hard drive? What do you think? /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

Hey did you catch that snipe flying around in your backyard yet? You have to put a dap of toothpaste on each cheek or it won't come to you.

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Taskmaster (edited 01-26-2000).]

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Damn, I didnt think anybody in the world had heard the lame *** snoo joke. Thanks for ruining the punch line guys! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Not much Reaper, what's new with you?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! BBBBBBBBBBBAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH...........oh jeez.....ohhh man......BAHAHAHAHA...........
Eh, never mind, I guess its just not as funny when its set up like that. Thanks though.

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Ah you young guys, always thinking you can put one past us old guys. You forget that we've been there, seen that, done that, this and the other. Everything you think you are doing for the first time is just something we've already done and forgot about. "Wide bottom jeans" done that... "Swing music" old stuff reborn....

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Actaully I got that lame joke from my old man, I dont claim to have invented it. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by LiquiD_SiN (edited 01-27-2000).]

[This message has been edited by LiquiD_SiN (edited 01-27-2000).]

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Wait, Swing music's not old stuff. I heard Benny Goodman's on tour...or was that cab Calloway? Anyway, Glen Gray and Artie Shaw are opening.

bullet2.gif

"Who's up for the donkey show and some unholy butt sex?!" -- Lloyd Kaufman

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
I tought Benny Goodman was Big Band not Swing!? Maybe I'm thinking of Glen Miller.

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Taskmaster (edited 01-28-2000).]