Modsquad's Review of Pain

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

vulture987

Dec 18, 2002
everywhere (omnipresent)
Visit site
Smoke, nice job on pain. Looks like even the reviewers love it, and i'm actually pretty glad they even reviewed it. This site always needs publicity.

Funny thing is that i dont think anybody even threatened the Modsquad to force them into doing it, i was going to but my Stinger keeps jamming up so i really wasnt in a position to threaten anyone.

...they never publicized Horde Control like this. Bastards.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
YOU can fix the bugs, then, Kangu. :p I don't think I can. And I may need help with this "ballance" isssue as well.

NeoNight

Lurker
Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
um how do I get the uh power ups (you know the kenitic and stuff )..... uh I don't seem them in my mutator list...

anyway nice job on the new release of pain2k3.... why don't you guys ask around for weapon modlers?

Last edited: