Modern Warfare 3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
It's not boycotting if you don't care about the game in the first place.

The first and last CoD game I bought was 4, and I barely played that. I'm sure that it's a good series or something, but military shooters never seem to do anything for me. The whole "bro" culture surrounding these games doesn't help one bit. Neither does the fact that I loathe Activision with the exception of Blizzard games.

So yeah, if someone could explain the appeal of these games I'd be glad to know what I'm missing out on.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I was like: I'm going to go back and play Black Ops, and then I realized. Oh damn, this be a ****ty game. Then I go to play MW2, and I be like, oh damn, I can't find where it went. And then I went and played CoD4, and I was like: Oh glory days. How I missed the Skorpion *cough* Han Solo Blaster. *cough*

I miss that AT4 though. Finished a match with a headshot in FFA using that thing in MW2.

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
call of no fun 54: modern crapfare: the reckoning: second coming: collector's special edition

at the fine price of $100 or your soul

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
E3 demo looks good. Really dramatic when you first surface from the water and see the city. Not entirely sure how a diver gets snuck up on by a submarine however - let alone not killed by it sailing by about two meters above their head - let alone not in fact being disturbed or moved by it at all...

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Cash On Delivery

Money Whacked 3

Last edited: