mod making

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JiNX

Omniscient
Sep 3, 2000
Visit site
now dont get look at me as some newbie here, im actually a great mapper and i want to try something new, but this is probably a simple question,

exactly how do u start a mod?

i know u need ideas and stuff, but im asking like what do u need to do like in unrealed, i know some scripting stuff, but i just need a small step by step thing to get me started, like do i have to create my own folders in ut and do stuff in the ini files, thats what i need to know.

StRyKe

Jun 9, 2001
Map land
www.freebox.com
basicly you need to put all the right files in the right places, *.utx in the textures folder etc, get umod wizzard it will compress and install all of your files in the right place's

TaoPaiPai

Commisaire Van Loc
Jun 13, 2000
Matnik
Visit site
"How do you start a mod?"

You have to know exactly what your game will do ,and then learn whatever skillz required to implement that in the engine you are using.