Misplaced maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ntwarr

Slayer Blade
Aug 4, 2004
Tradious
www.s3.invisionfree.com
ChromeBallz said:
Didn't anyone notice the screenshyots of the maps there are from StevenMountainBase?

What do you mean?

Masschoas i'm not blaming you

oh yeah you might want to e-mail me befoer you post my maps for now on no matter what or post at my forum updated so often

My ds skins are now new and on the forum under the skins area
Skins uplaoded: soldierNtwarr

RanionJ said:
Join this forum (quote taken form ifskinzone [not ut skins]

Last edited:

Varpu

Novice Nali City Reviewer
May 21, 2001
Finland
furpile.com
XepptizZ said:
...<snip>And Varpu, could you be so kind to place the TacOps stuff up your site? It's a resource many people seem to use, <snip>...

There exists over 500 TO maps. The mods can be downloaded from here and if You are missing some texture etc.. they can usually be found from UTCMS with ease. If there exists multiple versions of a particular texture - I suggest trying the oldest and the newest. Usually the oldest is the best bet.

At a time I tried to distinguish between TO and AOT maps - unfortunately nmobody seemed to know how one can technically distinguish these two map types (technically meaning looking inside the map, counting actors etc..) so You may get surprised by these mixed TO and AOT maps...

FInally a word about the relation of NC and me. I have been active here but that was a long (year or so) time ago. Since then I have go my Radio Amateur Licence (OH2GTK) and it has taken quite a bunch of my time.

I have also been doing a lot of metal and electronics work for my satellite antenna project. Also, my work has a bad habit of disturbing my private activities...

I really hope this explains my absence.

In the very beginning of UTCMS I made it clear that it will NOT be a competitor for NC. UTCMS is NOT a reviewing site. It is just an automatic storage for stuff. It does some ranking but that mechanism has nothing to do with the quality of the material. It is merely a popularity measurement (scans servers and looks how many players play which map).

Last edited:

paranoia

I think I'm paranoid
I actually find it quite flattering that someone would take the time to "spread my maps around." I mean someone submitted my map tregeagle to mapraider and was kind enough to fill in all it's little details and take something like 10 screenshots and post it all up. . .I don't know who it was but it saved me a hell of a lot of time :)

Wow... my Condor Base is in UTCMS too... not to mention my geeky annoying real name... and a 50% bad and 50% good rating. Recent upload even. Eng... I feel so proud to be a mapper. What the?! :eek: Only three downloads?!

Oh, and also Ntwarr, every time you download you would notice several download mirrors so basically your maps are spread everywhere right after your map is claimed and then posted here on NC3. And also, guys who take maps from a site and send them to another are called "porters". Is that right? Of course it is. By the way... I hope someone sees the Custom UT suggestion I posted there in DarkSoldiers Forum... it could attract somebody you know...

Ntwarr

Slayer Blade
Aug 4, 2004
Tradious
www.s3.invisionfree.com
GTD-Carthage said:
Wow... my Condor Base is in UTCMS too... not to mention my geeky annoying real name... and a 50% bad and 50% good rating. Recent upload even. Eng... I feel so proud to be a mapper. What the?! :eek: Only three downloads?!

Oh, and also Ntwarr, every time you download you would notice several download mirrors so basically your maps are spread everywhere right after your map is claimed and then posted here on NC3. And also, guys who take maps from a site and send them to another are called "porters". Is that right? Of course it is. By the way... I hope someone sees the Custom UT suggestion I posted there in DarkSoldiers Forum... it could attract somebody you know...

cool thanks
He says that he found them on a ftp site i have the link ftp://ftp.edome.net
But i can't find anything are you sure that you found them here? :mad: :mad: :mad: I checked all the folders nothing

Btw i have sumbited the Dics to help creat the thing

Last edited: