Minor issues with dying

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Teak

Oct 9, 2005
Leipzig, Germany
It's not that bad of course, but i find it kinda annoying not to instantly see who killed ya since those "who fragged whom"-messages arn't visible when you die. Especially because it takes up to eight seconds until one can see it again.

Another thing i'd appreciate would be coloured kill messages. Like in green when an enemy dies and in red when someone in your team dies. So you would get a vague idea on what's happening just by taking a short look.

Also dying is not as much fun as killing. That should be balanced ;)

Andr01d

yeah right...
Jan 4, 2004
www.warpstone.tk
Lol....

I started using the console to see who killed me too, but its not ideal..

(it would be nice to have "You Killed [X]" and "You were killed by [X]" in the middle of your screen like in UT, or at least visible when you are dead)

I sometimes find it hard to know whether I've been killed by a sniper, a turret, someone firing rockets at me or a machine gunner :).. Knowing that would make it easier to survive since you know who forms the greatest threat.