Mines a pint of......(EUROLAN)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Yes! Before the LAN I want to go for a ......

• ......curry (Inflictor and his delicate girly taste buds aren\'t here to disallow this option)

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • ......chinese (You throw chip?)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • .......pizza (only Italians could get away with selling posh cheese on toast)

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • ......kebab (or is this something reserved for AFTER copious amounts of alcohol consumption?)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • .....don\'t care as long as it\'s not that fecking Wimpy

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Oh, many thanks to PMB for setting up the cool skins for UT and making the whole thing happen :)

Never seen so many custom skins in my life :)

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
the custom models used at the lan are mostly from U4E. well, the most popular (ie. the teddy bear, fruity beetle, grim reaper and so on)
therefore, if you've got a recent U4E, you've got those models. I've got 'em! Fruity Beetle 0wnz j00!

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
EuroLAN 0wnz j00!

That LAN was superb, and a great tiome was had by all :) The massive Dm server with the mad names was funny as hell, as was the great series of CTF games (I was physically exuasted after our CTF-Anachronism game).

Mad props to PMB for sorting it all out, and making sure it all ran smoothly.

We have to do Counter-Strike again, those 7am games 0wned :)

See you all at EuroLAN4 :D

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Yep, that LAN kicked a lot of ass. I've never laughed so much in one night in my entire life :D

The DM games were beyond surreal, beyond weird and very, very funny. We revisited DM-Titania][, and Mister Titan got his revenge, winning that game (git ;) ) The other maps (which I can't remember the names of right now) were excellent too.

Those CTF games were long, bloody long. Like Sel, I was physically exhausted after the Anachronism game, all 33 minutes of it. The BattleStations][ game was great though, and that map now resides on my hard drive :)

As for the Counter-Strike games, well what can I say? Mazza will forever (or at least until the next EuroLAN) be known as "that swerving APC driver who ran over Baz" :D I think ELan 3 showed that with the right people, CS isn't just all hype, but that there's a good mod in there too.

Props to PMB for setting the whole thing up - "Mister EuroLAN". You rock :D

Oh and remember: "It's not the heat, it's the humidity!" :D

[DsV]Nico|PuF

Feb 11, 2001
Visit site
LOL @ LIMA

At Empire bar on tuesday night @ vikki's 18th party.....

Nico "PMB is well pissed that im not going to the lan"
Baron "Fucking hell"
Nico "I gave him 4 days dont know what he's mouning about"
Baron "U still going to the lan liam"
Lima "well.... if nick isent there's not much point i wasent realy that botherd anyway"
Nico "if u e-mail him u can still get a place"
Lima "Na.... im not that bothered"

How come u havent bollocked Bootlace anyway he canceled on the day of the lan!!!

[DsV]Nico|PuF

Feb 11, 2001
Visit site
Hi PMB!

Well i've just found out some 'great' news. Thanks! I WAS planning to come to this LAN. And to be blunt i'm well pissed off that im now no longer coming!!! - as you can bluddy imagine!!

well "Basicaly" u should have said earler :)

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
I don't know Bootlace.

Still the same for him as it is for you, Lima and Diamondshell.
When the next one goes ahead and I get more people saying yes than there's places your names will be dropped to allow someone whose expressed an interest and is not likely to leave me and the rest of the guys hanging.
If you don't like IT then tough shit, you shouldn't have messed me around. If I'd known earlier I'd have been able to tell people like Myrmidon who could have come if they had had a bit more notice.

Anyway, back to important things.

Things that made me laugh at the eurolan

Redfox driving the truck BACK to the base (after the terrorists had driven it to our base) in counterstrike, then jumping out and getting stuck between it and a wall

Seeing death messages such as
"Zoe_Balls_arse was riddled with holes by Anal_Buggery"
"a_whitehouse_intern was killed by an_infected_buttplug"
"[Ci]BaronSamedi was killed by Elton_Johns_dildo"

The teddybear model/insults from U4E every 5 seconds, "Cute fluffy A**" LOL

Standing in a room in AvP with a load of other marines guarding each entryway waiting for the alien (we were playing "alien tag"), only to get diced by a predator disc coming out of nowhere, respawning next to all the grenades that my teammates had lobbed at the predator, somehow surviving, walking around the corner back to the room to find the majority of marines dead or on fire (all self inflicted) and then the alien (which must have been on the ceiling watching all the shenanigans the whole time) dropping down behind me and biting my head off.

Guest appearences by Who_Shot_PhilMitchell , It_was_Peggy, My_Gay_Dad, President_of_the_USA, a_whitehouse_intern, Timmy_Mallets_budgie and many many more

Pizza

Vodka

[Ci]Mazza

Trigger Me Baby!
Mar 5, 2000
England
Visit site
Twas a grand larf as usual :)

My favourite CS moment was the first time i ran baz down with the truck :) Nothing funnier than seeing this guy just go flying over the bonnet ;)

UT-Wise it has to be "Its not the heat, its the humidity" :D