Mind if I skin the your models?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rolling Eye

Nov 20, 2004
Just modding an Epic skin, so that's good. It's very close to completion. Eyeball looks a little weird. I'll post a pimp when I think the skin looks original enough. Still kinda looks kinda like a lazy job.

Rolling Eye

Nov 20, 2004
Ok, finally decided to pimp it. I might do a Georges Seurat type of scale work on the green parts, it looks a little plain. If anyone else has a suggestion how to make it look goold, that would be much appreciated (NOTE: I don't know how to make the shiny metallic look, just to let you guys know). He's supposed to have been "skinned". The eyes look a little funky too, so I might need to change that. Sorry if it's too small for you guys.

Attachments

• Pimp.jpg
    Pimp.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Pimp back.jpg
    Pimp back.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

timinuyasha

Feb 17, 2005
inuyasha skin

can u make a inuyasha ut 2004 skin 4 me plz

Inuyasha.jpg

Last edited:

Rolling Eye

Nov 20, 2004
Timinuyasha, I would if I had
1. the skill to
2. not been working on another skin
3. the model
Without the proper model, the skin would look really odd. Trust me. That might be a better request.

Tyrant -AIR-

Mar 21, 2005
Problem??

Although there doesn't seem to be a problem with the .upl did you use Unreal Editor or Notepad to make the .upl. If you have the textures and the mesh can you give me a look at the names of the Animations, System, Textures this would help me greatly and i could possibly fix your skin. Also do you have the model of the chameleon if you don't have the model nothing is going to appear in the area.

P.S. Sorry if i sound really stupid about this.