mid-week burnout

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
anyone going to race tonight? I'm going to join Snipe's server in a while (around 9pm est).

Snipe, please add the "High Speed Oval" to the server ;) :D

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
wtf is the "High Speed Oval"? Post a link to DL it and I will add it next time I get a chance. I'll try rebooting the server too Jeep before I go.. maybe that will help you :)

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
stevenhorton said:
Great:) Are you also going to add your presence to tonight's burnout? I haven't lost to you for quite a while:p
Ya... I think I might try and be there tonight. Not to much going on here tonight (for once) and it has been awhile since I have played (ussually when I have gaming time I have been spending it on some newer games I own). I will try and be on around 11:30ish or so :) Might be a little rusty!

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
DAMN IT SNIPE!!!! Please either take Craze's map off the server, or redirect it (not really mad, just trying to get your attention ;) ) I just went to join the server and his map is loaded... I don't have it any more and it takes for ever to d/l. Anyone that dosen't have the map can't join unless they want to wait 20-30 min. for it to d/l (and that's on a 5meg connection).
Now I have to wait and hope someone joins the server and changes the map, or you reset it...Oh well, I guess I'll try to get a race going tomorrow......:(

How 'bout them Steelers

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
JACK SH!T said:
DAMN IT SNIPE!!!! Please either take Craze's map off the server, or redirect it (not really mad, just trying to get your attention ;) ) I just went to join the server and his map is loaded... I don't have it any more and it takes for ever to d/l. Anyone that dosen't have the map can't join unless they want to wait 20-30 min. for it to d/l (and that's on a 5meg connection).
Now I have to wait and hope someone joins the server and changes the map, or you reset it...Oh well, I guess I'll try to get a race going tomorrow......:(

How 'bout them Steelers
Sure thing. I can hide it from the normal vote... but if we are all playing and feel like playing it I can just force the map on for a round or two.

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
$n][pErMan said:
Sure thing. I can hide it from the normal vote... but if we are all playing and feel like playing it I can just force the map on for a round or two.
Hell, I don't care, leave it up...but please redrect it :rolleyes:
I'm going to try to join your server again....

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
JACK SH!T said:
Hell, I don't care, leave it up...but please redrect it :rolleyes:
I'm going to try to join your server again....
I'll try to do that this week... but I have a lot going on with work and class so it may not happen. I could always email it to you (if its under 10megs).

craze

Jan 27, 2005
hey now that were all talkin bout my map, WTF ever hapened to that beta test snipe? its almost ready to go(been like that for a LONG LONG time) just need to know if the karma will lag it, so i know to take it out or not, soooooo, you ever gonna lag test it with me, ever? ever? (dont look to me for the old ver, i dont have it anymore)

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
craze said:
hey now that were all talkin bout my map, WTF ever hapened to that beta test snipe? its almost ready to go(been like that for a LONG LONG time) just need to know if the karma will lag it, so i know to take it out or not, soooooo, you ever gonna lag test it with me, ever? ever? (dont look to me for the old ver, i dont have it anymore)
I'll test your map....where can I d/l it from? maybe we can setup a p2p test server.....
I have 5000/600 (down/up), so serving a game for 2-4 people might not lag too bad

Last edited:

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
$n][pErMan said:
I'll try to do that this week... but I have a lot going on with work and class so it may not happen. I could always email it to you (if its under 10megs).
understand you have your hands full, but please redirect all maps on the server ASAP. Just when I'm getting into it, I have to wait 30 min to d/l a map that's not being played anymore.....(after downloading a map, if the map has changed, you get disconnected...how frusterating is that....)

craze

Jan 27, 2005
argh all you, with your fast internets and all that... makes me feel small....
(Mr. 500/56)

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
I'll test it on my own ... if it survives that and plays nice I'll put it up on the server for more expanded testing :)

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
craze said:
argh all you, with your fast internets and all that... makes me feel small....
(Mr. 500/56)
500/56 ???:eek: what kind of connection is that? hope it dosen't cost more than $10 a month :lol:
I bet you could "wardrive" your neighbor with a 802.11G and get a faster connetion with a 54 transfer rate :D

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
JACK SH!T said:
500/56 ???:eek: what kind of connection is that? hope it dosen't cost more than $10 a month :lol:
I bet you could "wardrive" your neighbor with a 802.11G and get a faster connetion with a 54 transfer rate :D
I think my cell phone has a faster internet connection.... lol :lol: