*memories*

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

I am #1 Asian big boob queen!
Jun 4, 2001
CA
I'm quite new to the forums..Well, I have been on the forums recently because I can't play INF anymore for a while =0\. But the people I used to play with in 2.85 that really worked me were gpk, flack (not sure if he still plays or not), tac impulse, mainboard, those guys from -X-, guys from SK (haven't seen much from the members of SK lately), and a buncha others...feel free to input further.

*sigh* Good ol' days of rushing, insta-proning, and doing that funky snake thingy with the prone and standing up and then having half your body in the ground when you get up from crouching. Heh...can't forget corner proning, and you being able to see the guy's legs and feet sticking out through the next room. No weapon collision...*sigh*...We should all start a 2.85 league, I liked it better than 2.86

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Deathren ---->
unixwhack.gif
<--- Pacman

Ahh.. the memories... no n00bs, no 'tards... just DjLethal and a whole lot of laughs :D

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

I am #1 Asian big boob queen!
Jun 4, 2001
CA
Can't forget shottie whoring to get 100 and 200 + scores...I think one time tac impulse got 300...or I might be mistaken.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
I would respond, but I might misinterpret half of your post Aeris, considering it's all illiteracy.

Yeah, those old days were good. The board just keeps going on. More and more of me thinks my time here is due. Kind of sad when you think about it.:(

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
I'm sorry, I still can't understand you. Can you post in english please?

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Hmm, I can understand everything except for "gunna", and even then what you said still holds no meaning. I'll wait for an inteligent reply.

&

&quot;Sp!ke&quot;

Do I even have to point out the obvious spelling error in Chronics post?

(yes, i do: "inteligent" :D )

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
2.85 weren't the good ol' days for me..2.61 were the good ol' days...swad, jackal, daddybone(yeah, he really did used to play!!), and maybe a handfull of others...

i always consider reinstalling unreal

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
Heh, I remember joining the forums and about the same time I remember Pacman posting about his screwed up leg, or something..

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
I long for the days of SOB Servers 1 and SOB Servers 2. Kaini-SO, Les Three Vallees, The Hood, POW Camp, Surgery, House Assault Night, Prison, Streetfighter, the AT-4, and fuxx0red team spawns.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Hey spike, it's called a typo. It happens. Do you really have so little of a life that you spend your time pointing out spelling errors in people's posts on online message boards?

No! Who gives a sh<b></b>it! :rolleyes:

CrappyChan

Come on snow!
Mar 3, 2001
Originally posted by Aeris
Im saying that yous a mu'fu<b></b>ckin bitch

sorry buy I find Aries' sig humorus. That statement was real pacifist. Rev. Dr. King Jr. would be real proud.

:rolleyes:

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
I don't get how they want everybody to stop being racist, and to see through color, yet their group is blacks only. What the fu<b></b>ck is that?

&

&quot;Sp!ke&quot;

I thought you might see the irony in you pointing out typos in Aeris posts, and then you couldnt even spell "intelligent"...:rolleyes:

So the question is: Do you Chronic have so little life that you spend it argueing over the internet? Over nothing?