mapVote B11 and TTM 2.2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spoondoggle

Mar 5, 2003
freebies.about.com
I have TTM 2.2 working well with MapVote B11 except for one thing. I cannot get it to allow the translocator. I have it in the UT2003.ini file, in the options under the MapVote gameconfig and on the command line, and no joy with any combination of those settings.

Any ideas?

BDB

May 9, 2000
NC, USA
www.planetunreal.com
Not sure whats wrong. Post the option that you are using.

Should be "Translocator=true" in the command line or in GameOptions.
In the ini it would be:
[xGame.DeathMatch] or other game type.
bAllowTrans=True

spoondoggle

Mar 5, 2003
freebies.about.com
Yep - tried all three of those in various combinations with no luck. If you have not heard of any one else with that problem, I'll go ahead and try it on the clan server and see if the same thing happens. There may be something else strange on my test server that I'm missing.

BDB said:

In the ini it would be:
bAllowTrans=True

spoondoggle

Mar 5, 2003
freebies.about.com
I got it working now. It seems I had conflicting mutators being loaded. I use InstaVape2 and also had InstaGib loading due to a careless copy and paste job. It is working fine on my test server and on the clan server.

BDB said:

In the ini it would be:
bAllowTrans=True

Last edited: