maps don't work

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PirateJoe

Mar 8, 2005
i started using infiltration a few days ago, but some of the maps never worked. the screenshots were blank, and trying to play them gave me an error. more and more maps are like this now, and right now only about 5 work. and the ones that do work will randomly change, so i know the files aren't corrupted.

so how do i fix this? infiltration looks fun, but not if i can only play on 5 maps

- Lich -

Jul 1, 2004
PirateJoe said:
i started using infiltration a few days ago, but some of the maps never worked. the screenshots were blank, and trying to play them gave me an error. more and more maps are like this now, and right now only about 5 work. and the ones that do work will randomly change, so i know the files aren't corrupted.

so how do i fix this? infiltration looks fun, but not if i can only play on 5 maps

Hmm screenshot black means in 95 percent that a file for the map is missing. Though this happens random...try a fresh install. Never heard of anything like that.

Welcome to INF anyways :).

Cleeus[JgKdo]

because respawns suck
Jun 8, 2002
Germany
www.cleeus.de
1. which version of INF did you install (i hope it was 2.9)
2. where did you get your copy from
3. how are your files named (*.zip, *.exe), how big are they in exact bytes
4. which maps fail to load (examples)? some error messages

PirateJoe

Mar 8, 2005
ok, i see the problem. looking at the download file, it seems only 80 mb were downloaded.

PirateJoe

Mar 8, 2005
ok, downloaded the full thing.

same problem.

burger: i don't know, i downloaded the one called Install Infiltration 2.9.bin. its the mac version of infiltration.

FyreFly

Jan 27, 2001
NY
www.oswego.edu
Well, I finally got INF to run pretty good on my Mac. I recently got a Radeon 9000 and d/l'd all the PC files from the other thread discussing the mismatch problems many Mac users have had. Played a bit, then rebooted in OS 9 and WOW, UT runs so much smoother in OS 9!

Inf idiot

Dec 23, 2003
FyreFly said:
Well, I finally got INF to run pretty good on my Mac. I recently got a Radeon 9000 and d/l'd all the PC files from the other thread discussing the mismatch problems many Mac users have had. Played a bit, then rebooted in OS 9 and WOW, UT runs so much smoother in OS 9!

youre kidding right....
it runs terribly on OS9
at least on my G5