MapMixer 3.00 for UT3 - Final Release

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
You can still play it now!

Eh, too little too late.

And that's not a dig at sinx, you have done some great work here, and i'm impressed by what you have accomplished with MM, it's just that, Epic should have fixed this stuff atleast a year ago (along with alot of other things) when it would have made a difference, and you shoulden't have had to spend your time and tallents fixing their mess, this basic functionaly should have been there out of the box, you should have been using your considderable talents making cool stuff's (TM), instead of patching Epic's game for them, because they didn't bother to do it themselves :(

I hope MM3 does bring a smile to many peoples faces, your efforts deserve that, but for me personally, it would take more than just adding back basic functionality to make me reinstall UT3 at this point.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
Every time I load UT3 after installing MM it reverts to the default settings.

e.g

post processing,
Key binds,
character,
Cross-hair size,

ect...

How do i fix it?

matw

Jul 9, 2003
Adelaide, South Australia
Every time I load UT3 after installing MM it reverts to the default settings.

e.g

post processing,
Key binds,
character,
Cross-hair size,

ect...

How do i fix it?

Sounds more like you aren't logged into GameSpy. MapMixer has a setting in Settings->MapMixer-General called 'Main Menu Login'. This option controls the GameSpy login at the Main Menu and should be set to 'Auto', which it is by default. Just check that it is enabled.

You should also see your GameSpy ID displayed underneath the list of options in the Main Menu to indicate whether you are logged in or not.

I can't imagine what else would be happening here as UT3 is in charge or managing these settings with your GameSpy account. The only time MapMixer writes to this is to set your Character Model.