1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Map Packs

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by MisterP, Jul 3, 2013.

1. MisterP

MisterP Hmm, Upgrades... 2.86 to 2.9.. rock on!

2. The Great Sephiroth

The Great Sephiroth New Member

Thanks! I will try to find my Infiltration conversions of Na Pali (Nali sky town in Unreal) and Nali Castle (the one in the intro to Unreal) and post them in the next few weeks.

3. vitamin

vitamin Member

4. vitamin

vitamin Member

bump

And BTW, what are these maps in link below? Judging from the file names I'm pretty sure most of them are not included in INF 2.9 - but why?

http://www.oldunreal.com/infmaps.html

5. I-C-A-R-U-S

I-C-A-R-U-S New Member

• I may have them. Well at least I have all the maps required for joining XploD Co-Op server.

• I also tried DM-INF-DasBoot map and it plays really well.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  6. vitamin

vitamin Member

7. I-C-A-R-U-S

I-C-A-R-U-S New Member

Well you may also mention that 'maps-community.maps7z' is also required for those maps to work.

8. oZ INF DM

oZ INF DM New Member

ive played alot of these INF 2.9 UT maps for unreal 1 also they are pretty sweet. a little better lookin on ut though :)