Map Depot Ideas: Bone's StormTheBeach

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

Six

Great this new map depot!

On your wishlist you say you want to do a Saving-Private-Ryan-Opening-Scene map. Well, there's this awesome map from Bone called Real_StormTheBeach. I think it is much better suited for Infiltration than RealCTF. It has everything, landing boats, cliffs, etc.

Hey, Bone. Just exchange the flags against a bloody disk and laptop and people will love you even more :)

Six.

J

JediCatch

Six, you had better watch it. If you mean to imply that people could POSSIBLY love Bone any more. I will just have ta beat ya!! lol. Bone RULES!!

------------------
[ Jedi Catch ]
SOB Clan and Jedi Forums

W

Warren

That would be excellent!! I haven't personally played this map, but it sounds great! To have a map added to our Map Depot, it doesn't necessarily have to have a CD and Laptop and be compatible with Infil Classic mode, but it does have to be altered to at least normal DM style and the author needs to personally give their consent to put it on our map site. We're looking for urban/military related maps mostly since our mod doesn't fit to well in the whole alien genre. Adding compatibility for Classic mode is all the better of course /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

G

Gibriel

I haven't seen Bone's StormTheBeach but I'll check it out. I don't want to rip him off; I've started designing a "Beach at Normandy" or a "Omaha Beach" map (it's a working title). Haven't done any accual mapping on it so I'm not committed but I have been drawing out my ideas and have the general layout of where I want everything.

J

JediCatch

Look at bone's, it is very good!

------------------
Ich bin das große JediCatch. Sie können nicht mich anbeten, aber Sie können mich zweifellos
verehren.

[ Jedi Catch ]
SOB Clan and Jedi Forums

G

Oh, Jedi, kannst Du ein bisschen deutsch? Tja, da sind aber einige Fehler in Deinem Text. Soll ich ihn verbessern?

W

Warren

Aww, you gonna take that Jedi? ;D I think he said somethin' about yur mamma..

j/k /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

J

JediCatch

LEAVE MY MOM OUT OF IT!! lol

Ich möchte Deutsch erlernen, ich benutze einen Übersetzer, um mir zu helfen. Ich fand jene Fehler!! Wenn Sie mir einiges beibringen konnten, würde ich dankbar sein.

[ JediCatch ]
for those of you not gifted: http://babelfish.altavista.com

C

Catalyst

Please refrain from using German on our board. Us Yankee folks just get befuzzled /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

C

Catalyst

Warren informed me that speaking German is a-okay, so in respect of your language, I will attempt to express my apology in your native tongue:

Ich mag Frauen. Frauen sind gut. Frauen sind reizvoll.

Thank you.

W

Warren

hehe- just please keep the multi-linguistic posts to a like thread.. and please ensure you've got something related to Infiltration in there! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I'm watching you...

J

JediCatch

sorry guys, I got carried away with this little translator. I don't know much German at all. babelfish.altavista.com

[ jedi.catch ]

C

Catalyst

Ahem. babelfish.altavista.com? I uhhh...wouldn't know anything about that...ahem.

G

Jetzt kann Catalyst auch noch deutsch!
Okay, sorry, I'll stop writing in German (It'd be unfair because noone could understand me)

G

Ich wohne in Deutshland. In Heidelberg.
for the rest:
I live in Germany. In Heidelberg