Malcolm for UT3 -WiP-

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
Whipped this up really quick to see if it works.

malcolmwip01io6.jpg

I´ll probably redo the whole thing when I´m not so damn tired. :lol:
Expect more updates soon.

Last edited:

Thanatos

Oct 21, 2005
Napali Meditation Room
Hmm... reference shots of his back there arn't really any shots of his back in UT3 as far as I am aware although I know what his back looks like in UC2, and considering the armor is pretty similar in design to UT3.

Looking at the two textures I can see where his back is on the UT3 texture map and match it to the front.

Some time before UC2 Malcolm's spine was snapped by Gorge, so he has some type of high tech brace reinforcing his spine you can see that on the above image.
Please ignore my bad art skills from my PDA but I think it looks something like this:
malcolmbacksketchre1.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
So you just model using references? How you get the texturing done as well? Sounds hardcore, you got some skills.

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
@rex
It´s still a wip. :)
I´ll fix those holes when I have everthing else done.

@Thanatos
Yeah I´ll model his shades.

@Kantham
I can´t take any credit for the textures...Those came with UT3.
The model is mine tho. :D

Last edited:

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
About the Voicepack:

I don´t really know how to make one yet but I want to.

I´ve been browsing through Malcolm´s voicepacks and found some interesting things.
The german, france, spanish and italian voicepacks are complete.
They have all commands, taunts and stuff that the regular voicepacks have.
The only voicepack missing these is the english one...it only contains the sounds of the cutscenes.

I could rip a few taunts from the UT 3 Page and maybe edit some of the cutscene sounds.
Of course this would mean that the voicepack is missing lines like "Attacking Prime Node" or "Enemy Flagcarrier Is Here".

Would that be okay?