making big buildings and such

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
Originally posted by Voodoo_180
chrs mach. i'll try it when i get home... currently i'm in a inet cafe in Hurghada - Egypt. i'm here scuba diving for a week, two dives per day, excellent weather, no clouds, no rain; bliss.

haha and you're not. ;)

:eek2: OMFG u lucky son of a dog :p

my current map is egyptian themed i'd have loved some real world inspiration. give us some pics on the OT board when ya get back or face the WRATH of RA for he will spank ya with a dead MUMMY :D

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
Originally posted by Voodoo_180
/*laughs evil cackle :lol:

having fun in the cold and wet? i wont be back till saturday so have fun! and the instructor is... well... :eek2::p :cool:

how much SKIN is she showing
tongue.gif

how much SKIN is she showing
unfortunately in egypt it is just getting to what they call winter. its still about 25 degrees C but they think tghats cold so most of the time not much, but when she's just got out she wears a nice little bikini.
/wipes foam from mouth ;)
and the last few days there has been two other female instructors aswell, not quite so nice but still pretty nice. :p