make space?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
hehe, okay, i can't help u then. I'd suggest just opening up CTF-Face, but I'm not sure that'll help there's so many options. I've never done a space level, so i've never needed it :/

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
you can use anything for the skybox itself, doesnt have to an cylidner only depends on what you want
the rotating of the skyzone if a bit more advanced, to keep it simple, open face, select skyzoneinfo, copy it, crtl+c, open your map, crtl+v to paste it, and place it on the right place, should also work

Luggage

wins.
Apr 25, 2001
Germany
www.planetunreal.com
*lol* make 16 tiles per face then! *calcs* should be 96 256*256 textures in one skybox - opposing 6 common now. Hrm, maybe I'll stick with it. 256x256 env maps just look too undetailed! ...Almost Counter-Strike quality *g*

StoneViper

you can call me Mike
Nov 3, 2001
N43° 03' 16" :::: W77° 36' 03"