UE2 - UT2kX make a vehicle and char *newb*

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Black_Raven546

Oct 26, 2008
i do 3d and crap but how do i make chars for in the game? and also i want to make vehicles and weapons. (right now using the dev kit untill i can find some extra cash to buy 2004)

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
I think you can get the UT Anthology for like 15 maybe 20 $ now. Which would give you everything save for UT3. Of course also saying you have been doing 3d Modelling for some time. Why not get the ActorX scripts and such prep them then once you get the game installed you can port them over and test and then tweak what didn't come out right?

Black_Raven546

Oct 26, 2008
whats all in the anthology? i have and original UT which i was suprized ran in vista w/o patches, and ill look into the scripts.