Mac Users

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I use Mac

• Total voters

XMP.Arc

+-aka Arcturus, HalcYoN, goBOT etc-+
mac you know that little computer that steve jobs made in his garage err or something like that...
actually halo was originally developed by bungie for mac/pc then poached by MS© as it's new console launch exclusive and we all know how that turned out. so there is some pedigree for mac gaming

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
And before Halo they did Marathon...

XMP.Arc said:
mac you know that little computer that steve jobs made in his garage err or something like that...
actually halo was originally developed by bungie for mac/pc then poached by MS© as it's new console launch exclusive and we all know how that turned out. so there is some pedigree for mac gaming

TychoAI

Nov 30, 2004
I does. But why on earth would you be running UT:XMP through VPC? Why not get UT 2k4 for Mac?

Marathon Mod for UT would r00lez!

Beavis

Hehe, he said 'gas'...
May 31, 2005
There is a pixomatic software renderer for UT2004. It's very slow but it works under VirtualPC on Mac. I'm not saying I normally play UT2004/UTXMP this way, but it's cool to show people.