m&ms -vs- T2A - ut2004://70.85.1.51:7777

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I like how mms whined so much about ALG's running away last night and then proceeded to do the same exact thing to me tonight. gg.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
It doesn't have to be, though. Granted, if you do it right, that's what will win 9/10 times, because it puts the aggressor at a disadvantage. However, bitching about it because you lost to it and then doing it for a win is annoying and hypocritical.

m&ms

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
Jul 13, 2003
in a bag....duh
Visit site
I honestly didn't feel what I did was the same as what alg did. He ran to avoid combat completely, no matter the circumstances. I primarily ran to distance the combat, and only ran from battles I was almost certain I would lose. I engaged when I felt I had a chance.

briach

ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ
Sep 2, 2005
º_º FeiShan º_º
distanced combat sucks

you always have a chance to confront people when they go for pickups, so complaining about poeple running away is silleh

uknowhaeyesayin?

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I don't know what you considering running away, but here's what I saw on Ironic: you constantly avoiding every battle if I wasn't freshly spawned. I was chasing you the entire time. Well, not really, as I try to cut off rather than blindly follow because I don't have awesome aim to fall back on, but the point is the same - I was hunting for you and you weren't hunting for me, even though you had the lead. This was somewhat less of an issue on Rankin because I gave up and started charging with little to no weaponry. Run away if that's your strategy; I don't really give a sh*t because I've played some people who do nothing but such a thing. Only thing that gets me is how you bitched about ALG for 20 minutes in IRC and then did basically the same thing against me the next night.

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
Turns2Ashes said:
I don't know what you considering running away, but here's what I saw on Ironic: you constantly avoiding every battle if I wasn't freshly spawned. I was chasing you the entire time.

I was speccing m&ms, and most of the times when he ran, it was because you had him down to like 10 health. If near-kills counted, you would have won.

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
I gotta admit, picking Grendelkeep in a few matches was classy though since it has been acknowledged to be a worse 1v1 map than IronDiety. Gj on that... :rolleyes:

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
CyMek said:
I gotta admit, picking Grendelkeep in a few matches was classy though since it has been acknowledged to be a worse 1v1 map than IronDiety. Gj on that... :rolleyes:

Hey ALG, get off CyMek's account. :p