Looking Good Guys

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Nov 17, 2002
London 1905
Visit site
Now I don't know about anyone else but there were several things in the XMP which just made it unplayable for me. I couldn't stomach it at all even though the premise was sound.

From the looks of the video you're doing a good job in sorting this game mode out.

Good for you guys.

I assume that the vehicle physics will be sorted and similar to ut2004 yes?

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
Retodon8 said:
I disagree that those things made it unplayable.
I disliked some other things though, and I'm sure others will agree with me on those.

please be more specific, what are "those things" and what is unplayable about it?

Retodon8

Sheep happens!
Jan 21, 2004
Netherlands
retodon8.net
Yes, or you could just flat-out ask it. :)
In other words, that was my point exactly!

If you don't tell what the points you disliked were, it's no use telling they even exist.
The only thing he mentioned was the vehicle code, and he got a reply on that.
I'm sure it'd work the same way with his other points if he'd just mention them. :)

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
ah... well, you should have said the u2xmp engine physics, and netcode sucked ass, instead of that cryptic line, because it is really really vague.

i agree with you... u2xmp's netcode is bad when i use the broadband settings(don't knw why) but i get half way decent ping on servers when i use dail up settings... now for the physics, i agree that they did not do a very good job on them, because they obviously did not get enough time to fine tune it on collision, because some company (atari(or should i say infrogames since atari was aquired by them and they use atari as nice little name sake since they can)) that shall remain nameless shut them(legend entertainment) down