Looking for team members for Post Fallout

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FireCaste

Jul 1, 2004
Anyone interested in being a mapper,modeler,or programer for Post Fallout?

I am looking for a talented programer(s), web designer, and modeler(s)
The team members I need are people that have expierence and work with well with others and can take constructive critisizm or different ideas without being a jerk and getting all worked up.

---------------------------------------
Post fallout story:

Post Fallout takes place in 2020. Russia has turned back to communism and allied China to make a huge Soviet Super State. After the creation of this state Russia lauches a nuclear strike on England. Then taking over Europe. The Russians then invade America in retaliation of the Stealth bomber attack on the kremlin. A Russian missile is lauched with its trajectory the West Wing of the White House. The president and his cabinet escape. After a day of fighting on the beaches of the East Coast Russia gains a foothold. American troops retreat into fallout shelters before five nuclear warheads hit seperate targets in the states.

The mod is Single player as of now. When we complete the single player campaign we will make new multi player maps and modes(not yet thought up)
The programers job would be to script the first mission of the modification. If anyone is interested I will send them the outline of the map. I won't post it here cause I don't want it copied. I will also send the person that excepts this job the Post Fallout Timeline. So I hope someone out there can help out with this! :D

Last edited:

Psyk

Sep 7, 2001
Visit site
Why does england get nuked :p lol

Although I could see why the russians might do that. The british armed forces are quite formidable so it would make taking over the rest of europe that bit easier. Also britain has natural defences (since it's an island) so it would be harder to invade but just as easy to nuke without as much contamination as nuking a country on the mainland.

Ok sorry that was very OT. I like the idea of a single player mod though, not enough are made. But you haven't really described what the gameplay will be like. Is it very realistic? Or is it quite arcadey? Is it fast and frantic or slow and tactical?

Psyk

Sep 7, 2001
Visit site
Is there anything that makes it different from any other games/mods? You really have to be more specific about the gameplay. Just posting a back story isn't really enough if you want to recruit people.

FireCaste

Jul 1, 2004
Well the thing that makes this different is the rich environments, environmental effects, and the idea that it’s single player and can have some cool cut scenes to draw people into the story. I plan that when you come from an inside building into the hot out door air your helmet visor will fog for about three seconds. Also damage will be more realistic. As if you get shot on a certain area of your leg where there is an organ you will bleed to death. If you get shot in the neck you will hear choking and blood will squirt onto your visor. Also there will be some areas where there is a high radiation level. If you enter this area for a long period of time you'll hear coughing and your character will look down and blood will drip down your visor onto the ground. Also shells and cartages will stay on the ground after being dropped.