Looking for talented People

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sylum

Dec 2, 2005
Hi,

We are currently looking for programmers/level designers for a next generation title that have unreal experience.

We are looking for all types of skill levels and console experience is a big plus.

Please contact me for more information at dave@sylum.com

Thanks,

-Dave

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
You know, people are mostly lazy and might ignore you until they have a reason for contacting you.
At least some more details would be nice. This is a paid position, right?

Sylum

Dec 2, 2005
Yes paid and it's real. We've been making games for almost 10 years it's no BS.

Please contact me by e-mail if your interested with your relevant work

Thanks

-Dave

DingBat

Apr 13, 2004
Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what purpose hiding the details of the job is supposed to serve. Are coders and level designers so desperate for work they'll fling replies off to any old e-mail address based on such a limited description?

DingBat

Apr 13, 2004
I think everyone found the poster's site, thanks.

I guess your experience job hunting has been different from mine, but I wouldn't normally expect people to have to hunt for "hints" in a job posting.

Maybe it's me, but that seems to be a little counterproductive.