looking for someone to model this

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The3DGuy

Apr 15, 2003
www.the3dguy.net
DarkShrooms said:
i have numerous alliases and donot need to explain myself to you or anyone.so stfu and get a real life little boy

1. if you have more than alias why would you change your 'logo' or copyright date for this board? i mean if you were the same guy why would you then take the images down if you have nothing to fear. i mean after all they are yours.

2. take your own advice, get a real life.

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
yeh the ariel font was suspecious, every1 artists puts his/her own name or signature on his/her work.
i found myself also some artists on DA we wanted a talk with this guy. . .

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I told Dest about it

I had recomended him to Absolut. that would give the mod a failure.

Sorry shroom , that's too much.

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
Weiser_Cain said:
Hey DarkShrooms can I have permision to bust your balls? 'Cause I really wanna'!
will you plz stfu, your helping NOT in any sort of way so if you don't have anything usefull to say, say nothing.

well seems like this masqurade is over, could some1 close this be4 anymore people pick the chance to flame this guy.

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Right people I'm closing this thread.

Reasons:
Language & tone
Stolen artwork (proven by CheapAlert(DeviantArt Link))

DarkShrooms IF you have any proof at all that this is your art confront me, or any other moderator, and show me/us this so called proof. Don't go spam this on any forum it'll get you in deep trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.